“Enjoyable Autumn break”

Ranked #3 of 52 Tenby B&B and Inns
Wells, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Autumn break”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and i stayed at the wychwood house B&B on September 20th and 21st 2012, Lee the owner was very welcoming, the property while very chintzy was clean and there was a good choice of breakfast items. Lee was very helpful with directions to very pleasant walks and the walk into tenby was only 15-20 minuites away. We had a very nice stay ther and would recomend it to any one.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
droitwich
Reviewed September 10, 2012

spacious, very clean and comfortable room with a four poster bed, excellent hosts, breakfast was superb and the five course meal we booked for the Sunday night was beautifully cooked and presented and excellent value for money. Very quiet location with good gardens and seaviews and within easy walking distance of Tenby. All in all an excellent break and we would have no hesitation in recommending Wychwood House to anybody

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kim m
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Found Wychwood House on the internet, and having read all the reviews went ahead and booked it. Stayed for two nights with my mum and every review was spot on ... fabulous place, gorgeous decor, lovely food, spotlessly clean, great hosts, comfy beds.... nothing bad or negative to say at all. Thanks Lee and Mherly for a lovely stay - will recommend to everybody ! Aideen and Moira - Cardiff

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank alfie2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Sara, my daughter, and I have just returned fron a two night stay at this special house. On arrival, we were shown into the comfortable lounge and served delicious welshcakes and tea . Already Lee had taken our luggage to our room. The house itself is large and spacious surrounded by very pretty gardens with lovely views of open countryside

Our room was very clean and comfortable with ample storage space,a large bathroom with bath and shower and ample hot water and soft white towels.

Breakfast was plentiful with an excellent selection of fresh foods.

I would strongly recommend WYTCHWOOD HOUSE as a perfect b and b. Lee and Merles made us feel part of their home. and seeing Lee in his stripey dressing gown at 6pm made it complete!

Thank you both so much! We wil return!

Sue fisher and her lovely daughter Sara

1 Thank kittensforme
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My partner and I are very happy to recomend wychwood house after such a lovely stay. Both Lee and his wife mherly are two lovely people and are extremely accomdating considering my plans had changed last minute, no fuss no hassel attitude which was lovely to see. Everything was exceptional service, food, rooms were immaculate. We look forward to visiting again.

1 Thank Evin.f
Reviewed August 26, 2012

me and my mum stayed here this weekend for two nights bed and breakfast. we both absolutely loved it!having never stayed in a b and b myself before I was unsure what to expect but found every moment in wychwood house a fantastic experience.

we were greeted by Lee with tea and Welsh cakes in the lounge then shown to our room (lee had already taken the cases up). we were on the top floor in a big room with a double and single bed,en suite shower and bath complete with bath and shower products,plenty of wardrobe and drawer space and tea,coffee and horlicks making facilities. we shared the middle room with a tv and 2 very comfy sofas with the room across the hall but had it to ourselves all weekend.

our breakfast on both mornings was delicious! there were a wide selection of cereals,fresh fruit and juice,cheese and chorizo and pastries. mum had the full English whereas I had bacon and sausage to make my on sandwich with the endless supply of toast! Merles,Lee's lovely wife,served us and was fab! tea and coffee (filter) pots were brought to the table and refreshed whenever we wanted. scrambled egg was also available.

the rooms throughout wychwood house are old fashioned but very homely and so clean. we felt extremely welcome in lee and merles home and like one of the family within minutes! beautiful gardens surround the house and beautiful views. tenby town is a 20 minute walk away and I recommend the Cross pub where Lee said for us to go in nearby Penally village (just 5 minutes walk). a 4 course meal is available for £25 cooked by Lee. it smelt delicious when he was cooking but a little too much food for me!

To finish,I'd like to say a massive thank you to lee and merles for making our stay so amazing!!

Sara (and my mum Sue) x

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had an amazing time and felt at home and looked after by our hosts Lee and his wife. Every detail was perfect from check in to the moment of our departure. My whole family took over the house as we were a big group with 3 small children attending a wedding in town and they were at all times friendly, patient and helpful.
Thank you so much!