Although Room 2 is a small double, it is perfect for a short stay. It was very clean, with a small ensuite bathroom (basin in bedroom) shower gel provided, a tallboy combined wardrobe and drawers and a nice touch was the wine glasses, corkscrew and mini-fridge. The bed was really comfy and I didn't want to leave it! The real show stopper though was the breakfast menu. It is better than any 5 star or boutique hotel we've stayed in. A really good choice of breakfasts, and the Welsh Rarebit was exquisite. I have never seen so much choice of cereals, fruits, nuts, pastries etc. You could even have American style stack of pancakes with bacon & maple syrup. We will stay here again to make our way through the breakfast menu. The owner and family were really friendly and helpful & free parking behind hotel is a bonus in Tenby. A really excellent B&B, verging on boutique standard. We will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run business since 2001.We have 7 en-suite rooms with free wifi access.Car parking and breakfast is included in the price.Just 2 minutes walk away to the town and beaches,the train station is also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Croyland Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Croyland Guest House Hotel Tenby
- Croyland Guest House Tenby, Wales