We arrived to be met by Stephen, who took in our luggage then showed us to the nearby car park.
He gave us a choice of rooms, all of which were fine. As we don't mind stairs, we chose room 7 on the top floor.
The room was quite large, with plenty of storage and a small en suite.
It was spotlessly clean and had a very comfy bed.
Next morning, I had a problem. I didn't know if to choose a small or large breakfast.
Just before I ordered, Stephen brought out two large ones for another guest.
That made my mind up. Large is massive, small is plenty (for me).
The guest house is a few minutes walk from the town walls and the beach.
If we return to Tenby, we will definitely be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run business since 2001.We have 7 en-suite rooms with free wifi access.Car parking and breakfast is included in the price.Just 2 minutes walk away to the town and beaches,the train station is also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Croyland Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Croyland Guest House Hotel Tenby
- Croyland Guest House Tenby, Wales