We recently stayed here for a long weekend, the free parking over the road is definitely a bonus, plus its secure. Its only a couple of minutes walk to the town centre, shops, pubs or the sea front so ideally situated. Our room was on the ground floor at the back, it was really quiet as you couldn't hear any road noise. The only downside to it was that as the sun was full on it all day it got really hot in there, also the pillows were too hard for us so we didn't sleep too well. The room was a good size with nice touches such as the wine glasses and corkscrew, the en suite was very small, and the shower tiny but big enough for us. The best bit as everyone has said are the breakfasts, there is so much choice and really generous portions. Even the pot of tea was the largest I've ever seen! It was a refreshing change to be able to have whatever you want for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run business since 2001.We have 7 en-suite rooms with free wifi access.Car parking and breakfast is included in the price.Just 2 minutes walk away to the town and beaches,the train station is also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Croyland Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Croyland Guest House Hotel Tenby
- Croyland Guest House Tenby, Wales