We have just spent our first week in South Wales staying at The Croyland Guest House where we had Bed & Breakfast. The weather wasn't the best but The Croyland certainly was!
We had a great welcome from Stephen which lasted the whole holiday. Our room was extremely comfortable and spacious with all mod cons like tv, tea, coffee hot choc, biscuits(all replaced daily) bottled water, proper shower gel, shampoo & handwash...things you dont often find in a hotel room. We had everything we wanted. We even had our own personal seagull who looked at us through the window every day (we were on the top floor). Then we come to the food. One guest wrote 'Stupendous' in the guest book and he wasn't wrong. Everything you can think of was there from the cereals and fresh fruit right through to the toast and marmalade. Clair is a great cook and the breakfasts were freshly cooked and nothing was too much trouble.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Croyland to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run business since 2001.We have 7 en-suite rooms with free wifi access.Car parking and breakfast is included in the price.Just 2 minutes walk away to the town and beaches,the train station is also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Croyland Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Croyland Guest House Hotel Tenby
- Croyland Guest House Tenby, Wales