“Not bad for a trainee”
Review of Daisy Doos - CLOSED

Daisy Doos
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
West Midlands
“Not bad for a trainee”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our waitress told us, as we ordered our cappuccino's that she was still learning to make them.
I think she cracked it. It was frothy, hot, and with just the right amount of chocolate.
Not bad for £2 a cup.

• Visited August 2013

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“nice little cafe - decent sized portions”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

went here for dinner on spec whilst staying in Tenby. Nicely decorated. Lady serving was polite and the portions were good and came with side salad. Offered a wide variety of different fillings for baguettes that you could mix and match, for example my daughter wanted a chicken and cucumber baguette and this was available.

• Visited July 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Friendly servers”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I loved everything about this restaurant. Great presentation of food, tasty food and I could not have asked for a better experience whilst dining in Tenby! FYI, my fiancé had the Jacket Potato and I had the fish finger sandwich! Everything was yummy. Try daisy doos! :)

Visited July 2013
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“very friendly”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I like daisy doos because the staff are so friendly. I had break fast every morning morning ,and I am I fussy eater. I could recommend this place to anyone.

Visited July 2013
“Lovely little quiet cafe”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We came here for lunch as all the other cafes looked very busy, we were very glad we went here as it was very nice food for good value. It had normal food and none of that stupid fancy stuff that only certain people like. Go here for lunch, they also have very nice cakes!

• Visited August 2012