“the best in town”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“the best in town”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

we have been going to country kitchen for many many years it is fab and the sizzling chinese chicken baguette are the best we ever tasted even when we stay in fishguard which is 30 miles away we still come down to tenby for the day and go straight to get our baguette alison and debbie are so friendly you get a lovely welcome there

• Visited August 2014

Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Fresh, Bespoke, Tasty, High Standard”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We visit Tenby regularly, and always visit Country Kitchen for snacks, which we usually eat on the beach. The Chicken Tikka (hot or cold) brown baguette with salad is highly recommended, it's delicious! I've also had the healthy salad box with Tenby Crab, which is to die for! Alison and Debbie (owners) make everything freshly, and can cater for individual requests, from the homemade cold selection, healthy options, paninis, toasties, sizzling chicken range (Tikka, Lemon Pepper, Piri Piri, Caibbean Jerk) and a number of favourites e.g. BLT, Bacon and Egg/Sausage etc. The food is of consistently high quality, fresh and delicious. Highly recommended. They also take telephone orders on 01834 843539.

• Visited July 2014
Kingswinford, United Kingdom
“Very High Standard”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is our regular snack shop when we visit Tenby, which to be honest is nearly every week in the Caravan Season. It really hurts me to tell everybody that the food is excellent and very good value for money and the staff Debbie and Alison give excellent customer service no matter how busy they are and always make time for a bit of goss. Very good choice of baguettes, rolls, sandwiches, cakes and drinks. I have never had a breakfast baguette like yours girls. Keep the good work up.

• Visited October 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Prawn & Sweet-corn roll”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I go to Tenby very often & always go to this restaurant for my favourite roll, Prawn & sweet-corn, but I have tried & enjoyed every other meal off the menu, The staff are fantastic & no mater how busy they are you never have to wait very long for your food & they always have a lovely smile when being served by them, when I mentioned it was my wives birthday & asked where I could get a birthday cake, they offered to make one for me & I can say it was the best birthday my wife had ever had. To finish, it's said that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, if so they certainly tick all the right boxes.

• Visited September 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Very filling baguette.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just had to leave a comment about this place. Joined the line waiting to be served and it was well worth the wait. Had the best ham salad baguette I have ever tasted. Staff are excellent and the food is fresh, I will come back for more. Thanks :).

• Visited August 2013