“Lovely as usual”

Bramleys Tea Rooms
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tenby
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pembrokeshire
“Lovely as usual”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I visit Bramleys regularly, it is always one of our first choices and we have been meaning to write this review for a while!
The food is homemade, excellent quality and delicious - served by friendly staff. The owner, Liz, makes all the food herself and always has time to stop for a chat.
We also go to the theme nights with some friends of ours, these are good fun and every bit as nice as our regular visits!
All in all, a great place with brilliant service and a friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013

“Home cooked heaven”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

One of our favourite places to eat ,lovely Sunday lunches,homemade pies and fishcakes delicious,scones and clotted cream are divine,I would highly recommend this little gem of a place to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
Swansaea
“Sunday lunch like my mother in law makes!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We always have Sunday lunch here whenever we are in Tenby. It's Sunday lunch just like my mother in law makes - yummy. We always go for the first sitting having two small children. We like the fact that there's a child's size roast for the children's menu and that our children have always been treated as valued customers too. The children have been given colouring pencils and pictures to colour to keep them amused and we have never been kept waiting long with hungry mouths to feed!! This is a restaurant environment though so if you do come here with children don't expect a play area or space for your children to run around in.

• Visited November 2012
Newport, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

After reading the many favorable reviews, we visited for Sunday lunch, it was very busy, the food was ok but not great, and the waitress was very surly and not very welcoming, we had to stand and wait for our table as we had booked the 2 pm sitting and arrived at 1.50, even though our table was empty, we will not be returning.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Janette L
dan m, Owner at Bramleys Tea Rooms, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
With reference to the review posted on 20th April I woul like to offer an appology to the people in question. This is the first bad review we have received and is not something we are used too at Bramleys. Without making any excuses we were a staff member short today and this might have meant the service was slightly below par. I would welcome the customer to contact me in order that I can attempt to put this right. My name is Dan, please feel free to contact me on the number provided at any time.
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Recommended”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stopped by for lunch on recommendation and was not disappointed.

The food was all freshly cooked with a good menu.

They do "theme" evenings as well as highly thought of Sunday Lunches although I have not experienced either, feedback on these are good.

Worth a visit if you are in the area

• Visited March 2013