“Try and beat it”

Bali Hai
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Tenby
Cuisines: British
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The Bali Hai is possible the best cafe in Tenby, It brings the old days and the treats are tasty...
it has the old music in the the background and it goes with the pink..... It gives my full marks

There are newer reviews for Bali Hai

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have visited this little cafe every time we have been in Tenby and that is for over 25 years. This cafe is used by many locals and this is an indicator of the good food and service. Elaine, who now runs the cafe is a source of good information and we have never regretted taking her advice. The cafe changes little over the years. The food, decor and service have always been top class. You may not like pink but it shouts cosy comfort. Perhaps, the cafe is starting to lose out to those newer establishments which offer wi-fi but this is a spot where locals and visitors are frequently heard chatting to each other rather than staring at their mobile devices.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been visiting Tenby as a family for years and have always visited Bali Hai for a cup of tea, sandwich, cake or milkshake. The food is always lovely, the serviceis always great and it's one of the first places I look for whenever we go to Tenby. My Grandparents loved it, My parents love it, I love it and now my kids love it. I would recommend to anyone the custard slices as the best cakes I have ever had and my kids would very highly recommend the milkshake floats.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

yummy selection of cakes and coffee, definately worth a visit, can get busy as popular location, apple pie is a firm favourite

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Our Tenby holidays never go by without a few visits to the Bali Hai for a coffee and ice cream or a bit of lunch ..The food is fresh and made to your liking. .it is very clean and comfortable and always a pleasure to visit . Elaine and her Mum will always make you welcome .