“Brilliant for YOUNG children”
Review of The Dinosaur Park

The Dinosaur Park
Ranked #4 of 49 things to do in Tenby
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Just spent a day at the Dinosaur Park with our two children, who are aged 1 and 2. My 2 year old son especially LOVED it and was distraught to leave. The rides and activities are perfect for young kids but after primary age I think that children would begin to lose interest.
It was extremely quiet (a sunny Saturday in October) and so we had the run of the place practically and were able to go on everything time and time again. The zorb balls on water, electric mini tractors and big slides were particular hits with our young man.
Top Tips:
* DON'T go if there is a chance of rain - practically nothing to do if the heavens open
* DO bring a picnic - lots of benches to eat at and the cafe had a very limited menu
* DO keep an eye on little ones when doing the woodland dinasour walk - quite a few dodgy drops down banks and off the board walks into boggy ground
As I say, if you have little ones I am sure you will have a great day :)

3  Thank threecliffsbay
There are newer reviews for The Dinosaur Park

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is silly. A theme park with exciting rides and mini wildlife shows, sold on the premise that it is a dinosaur park. Blue or pink or bright red plastic dinosaurs that don't move, are very badly maintained and have a speaker poking out of their mouths is almost pointless. Really, you have a good enough time if the weather is good on anything BUT the dinosaurs.
Daft as brush.

3  Thank Chris F
Reviewed September 14, 2012

£8.95 for adults and £7.95 for children. There is a nice walk around a wooded area where you can see models of dinosaurs, some of which will let out an unexpected roar for dramatic effect to the concern to my 2yr daughter's face. Oh, how I laughed.
There are boards next to the dinosaurs letting you know a little about them and that's about it.
There are a lot of rides which are free of charge once you've paid your admission but not all.
We were there in Sept so the park was quiet and managed to work our way around in about 2-3 hrs.
Even though it's called 'The dinosaur park' it is not truely dedicated to dinosaurs, so don't expect too much.

1  Thank Dai m
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We visited the dinosaur park in August, 2 adults and 2 children aged 4 and 13.Luckily it was a fine day ,as very little to do inside.I thought it was a fairly reasonable price to go in and at least you don't need to spend anymore money once inside.The park is more geared to younger children, with plenty of things to do.My youngest particularly enjoyed the tubby run and the water balls. The facilities could do with some improving, more toilets and a better cafe area.I do feel that the bigger attractions such as the tubby run should be available all day ,especially at peek times, rather than at time slots during the day. The queues to some activities were a bit long but it was mid august so this was to be expected. Also I did think that some of the staff maning the rides seemed a little bored and showed little enthusiasm when dealing with the children which was a bit of a shame.There were plenty of areas to enjoy a picnic lucky as the cafe didn't look too appealing. Overall I would say the park was generally OK but there is better in the area and we certainly won't b making a return visit any time soon!

1  Thank Sian B
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Good value for money - would recommend.
The Tubby Run and Disco boats were great and no extra money needed, just get a token each time for the guys.

1  Thank Stocker