“Ice Cream Stop !!!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Tenby
Caerphilly, Wales, United Kingdom
“Ice Cream Stop !!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

When in Tenby we always pop into Fecci's Ice Cream Parlour for one of their special creations. Whilst they are a bit expensive they do taste great and are really enjoyable. The staff are always welcoming and helpful. The drinks are also good here too but we normally just come for the ice cream :-)

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank DKnibbs

Lancashire
“NO HATS OR GLOVES WORN BY STAFF.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Icecream & drinks good. A bit of a let down that in this day & age staff serving the icecream & drinks did not wear hats or gloves.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank PeterLANCASHIRE
London, England, United Kingdom
“mmmmmm ice cream”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have been going to this shop since i was a little girl, and the various ice creams they do still amaze me, this visit i had a cradle.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Hazel D
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Dog friendly”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have to say I have nothing but praise for them - their food is superb - best fish and chips I have had anywhere. We live in West Sussex, but come from West Wales and I love to visit Tenby at least once a year. We always go to Fecci's and last year, to my utter delight, we found they were dog friendly. Out of politeness, we sat outside and one of the staff told us that the dog could come in provided we didn't feed her from the table. The same in their tea shop and ice-cream parlour. Yes, the ice-cream is a little pricey, but it is worth every penny and what we have found is that the portion size is so big, we will share a sundae between three of us! Thereby reducing the cost and we still get to sample our annual treat! Perhaps the shops could do with a lick of paint, but to be honest, for me, this adds to the character and charm and reminds me of my wonderful holidays in Italy and the wonderful ice-cream! As for the staff, if it wasn't for them, we would still be sitting outside with the dog and they were very friendly looking after my young daughter. Thank you Fecci's - we will be back in August for my annual treat!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank anne H
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Lovely ice cream, little pricy”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The ice cream is lovely, although we found the cost of it was a little over the top, the staff were a little miserable too and the shop could do with a little updating, but overall we will defo go back cos there's not many ice cream places that can do ice cream like fecci's

Visited July 2012