“Tasty lunch...”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Monday lunch in Tenby, Ciabatta with ham,cheese and a Greek salad. Partner had mackerel pâté. Washed down with a coffee. Lovely food, pleasant surroundings, art for sale, sea views... £16 so not a cheap, cheap lunch but reasonable and worth it for the quality/ location. Recommended.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Hi, we went to the Caffe Vista on Fri and Sat evening, around 8pm... on both occasions we enjoyed good coffee/ hot chocolate and baileys... whilst listening to local musicians playing a varied range of music... really enjoyable and something slightly different than sitting in a pub all night. We did not eat here but the food and menu looked very good and the staff where really friendly.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Lovely little caffe with a most beautiful veiw of Tenby Harbour and North Beach. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This cafe in a side street in pretty Tenby stands out from the others. It has something of a bohemian look about it. It was a chilly day and the board outside advertising beef stew drew us in. It wasn't a great start, some of the tables needed cleaning, customers were having to clear dirty dishes off tables before sitting down. Despite this and with customers to serve, one of the only two members of staff decided to take his lunch break, go figure! Our stews arrived, Beef for my husband and a veggie greek one for me. They were both tasty hearty meals, just what we needed. Satisfied I went to pay the bill. It was only a minute or two later after we had stepped outside and I was putting the change back in my purse that I realised I had been short changed to the tune of £10. I went straight back in and questioned the waitress who I had paid to which she said that she thought It was strange I had given such a generous tip! She reimbursed my money but I was astonished by the fact that she obviously realised I hadn't meant to leave that much. It may not have dawned on her straight away, but clearly she had no intention of following me out of the cafe to enquire if I had meant to leave that much or indeed to say she had made a mistake. Very unprofessional behaviour as far as I am concerned, needless to say, I won't be returning.

2  Thank Ruthie3005
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Went twice only had drinks but service really good both times and the view from their terrace across the harbour is fantastic. Free wifi as well.

1  Thank WillyEckerlyke