“Relaxing and enjoyable”

Ranked #42 of 127 Restaurants in Tenby
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We enjoyed the setting and the food was served very quick. The food was of good tasty quality and at a good price. My sister and I were down for the day and this is one place where I keep going back to.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped for lunch it was very busy. Service was adequate and the food average. Much better places to eat in Tenby.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We've been here a few times.
It's a quaint pub in Tenby town centre with friendly staff, good food and a nice enclosed beer garden.
A few pointers of note. Firstly be prepared and take cash as they do not take cards. Not a massive issue as there are a few High Street banks with cashpoints nearby. Secondly, they advertise a Sizzler Steak deal. This is a set meal served on a sizzler plate to medium. OK if you want medium or well done. Our advice (learnt from 1st time) is to ask for an additional plate if you want steak less than medium so you can take off sizzler onto a plate to prevent it from cooking any further.
All in all the service and quality of food is very good with reasonable prices too match.
Would we recommend this to friends and family? Without a doubt.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Made the mistake of ordering two meals and drinks at this establishment. The jacket potato was luke warm and firm to the bite. The chicken burger was deep fried with two deep fried onion rings stuck on top. The salad garnishes were minute, which was a blessing, as the lettuce was brown and wilted.

1  Thank llamedos145
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a bite with my partner and we decided and I went 4 the chilli nachos only 2 have normal nachos and when the waiting staff brought out my food I said it was wrong then I had the barmaid come upto me and told me that's wat I ordered and I said no she argued with me a d if it wasn't 4 my partner who already had his food I would of left I did not enjoy it and I don't see how they can charge me £5 for 2 pints of coke which was from sainsburys cheap section!! Awful

2  Thank Geena P