“Enjoyable visit to Bar 10”
Review of Bar 10

Bar 10
Ranked #75 of 127 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Visited the restaurant for the a la carte menu. Nice views upstairs watching the town.

Food was cooked to order and was lovely. Waited quite a while for our order to be taken as waitress was also serving in bar downstairs.

Bar also offers a £5 main meals menu at certain times which looked excellent value for money.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

After roughing it in a caravan and eating in many different restaurants between Laughern and Camarthen we came across this restaurant in Tenby. A pleasent welcome, and a waitress that laughed and brought the drinks over when we left half of them on the bar!

The food was, well amazing, we, a group of four, all ordered different items, from king prawns, soft shell crab, to gammon stake. All the food was piping hot when delivered to our tables, minus the side orders that turned up at almost the end of our meal, which we had an apology from the waitress and were informed that the Chef was working alone!

As we are four fully grown adults we simply ordered another round of drinks and continued to eat, the coffee was, well weak, but I like very strong coffee, the only other point is that you have to order at the bar, and pay as you go, not a problem. The staff we fab and we will be back when ever in the area!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Having heard that the Sunday lunch here was lovely we decided to give it a try - I was really impressed. We were given a table by the window upstairs so we could happily watch the world go by. Service was excellent with the waitress negotiating the staircase with three glasses of Peroni and two J20s, The roast was a choice of Beef, Lamb or Pork for £8.95 - dishes of vegetables (yorkshires, new pots, carrots, cauli, broccoli, pumpkin and beans) with jugs of homemade gravy. It was really tasty and my two children, who are reluctant eaters, polished off the whole plateful. The usual main menu looked lovely too and it appeared to be a thriving little bar on an evening too. This was by far the best Sunday Lunch I have had in Tenby and I will certainly be returning next time I visit the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This restaurant was terrible. My partner and my son came here in a wish for a good cooked meal after eating in a tent for the week. We entered the bar and no one showed us to a table so we assumed we had to find our own so we went upstairs. A waitress followed us, huffing that we had gone upstairs but much to her annoyance we were allowed to stay there as there were no seats downstairs. Our food was average, very small portions. I had asked for no peas at the bar with my food and the bar maid replied that she would just scrape them off for me??? (which she didn't do) My sons pasta was terrible, I told the waitress, in which she replied that she would tell the chef. Ten minutes later I caught her talking to a fellow waitress only to get a filthy look from the both of them in return. I did not see any one smile, my six year son has better manners than this lot, everything was too much trouble and we didn't get a sorry for my sons rubbish food and it was a complete waste of money. It was a good job there was a greggs up the road. Don't bother eating here, i shall not recommend it nor shall we return.

1  Thank Emma W
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Whenever in Tenby there's no doubt Im dining in bar 10 for a traditional Sunday roast. The atmosphere is relaxed with tentative waiting staff. The food as gorgeous with a choice of 3 roasts at 8.95. The vegetable selection that arrives separately on the last visit offered, leeks in a cheese sauce, red cabbage, carrots, green beans and broccoli all cooked to perfection. The portion sizes are spot on and the large amount of veg will satisfy hungrier appetites.