Cottage Court Hotel
$148
$78
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewshonesty barminute walkcooked breakfasttenby townsuper king roomfriendly family run hotelperfect place to stayup hillground floor roomparking on siteb blovely little hotelin easy walking distanceany queriesnice sizemobility problemsyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was travelling around the UK with no plans and picked Tenby and the Cottage Court the night before with no prior knowledge nor time for research.From the moment i arrived and was greated at the hotel by Donna, i knew i was in the right place. Donna took the time to run through not only the hotel but directions, highlights in the area, places to eat and drink. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Well priced for the time of year. Breakfast appetising, casual and relaxed. Location just out of the centre of town is perfect to drive away for the day to the surrounding countryside but equally as good for the short walk to town. Already planning next trip to Tenby and the Cottage Court which will be a longer stay for sure.

Room Tip: If you don't need a Double room, the twin room is fine. Don't worry about the proximity to the road. There is virtually no traffic at night
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The reason for staying here was for easy parking within the grounds of this hotel. It's a 10 minute walk to North Beach and the start of the town. On arrival we were given a helpful chat about places to visit in and around Tenby and a street map for initial guidance which we found helpful. Our room was on the ground floor which was very handy for us with a very spacious en suite shower room. A wall hung flat screen TV, good tea and coffee facilities which were replenished daily. Your breakfast is served in a well laid out dining room with your table being allocated to your room number. A good selection of cereals and fruit juice, you could order a full cooked breakfast or a selection of your choice from the menu - very tasty. There was lots for us to do in Tenby in the evening. Some pubs have entertainment, we liked to have our evening meal in a diffenerent restaurant or pub every evening as there was enough choice to be able to do that, although we did like the Tenby Arms the best as an all rounder.

Room Tip: Ground floor with en suite shower room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

booked at short notice for a weekend at this hotel,stayed two nights with breakfast,it was a comfortable room with a sea view,tenby town was a short walk of no more than 10 mins,breakfast was lovely and piping hot.donna was very friendly and helpful telling us good places to eat.will most deffinately book again.

Room Tip: room 10 got a sea view,but if you sleep with the windows open ask for a room at the back,but traffic noise did not bother us.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel has no character at all, furnished with cheap furniture and fittings and nasty soap. Our family room was basic. The room was very humid with linen and towels always damp. The hotel should switch on the radiators just a bit in the evening. Overall the room was clean and quiet. Slightly less clean the cutlery and cups in the breakfast room. Tesco cereals and tasteless breakfast included sausages, bacon, eggs, one tomato and two small mushrooms. Good location if you are ready to walk 10 minutes to the North beach of Tenby. The hotel has a useful on site free parking. We found it quite expensive for the quality of service and the overall experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank AlessiaC2012
Donna L, Owner at Cottage Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

From the moment you arrived three hours early, and I very kindly gave you your key and told you you you could access your room in an hours time and you very rudely ignored me and went straight up to room when it was still being cleaned , you were very rude guest the other guest complained about how noisy your son was , I wish at the time I had told you how rude you were to my staff and the other guest, . I laughed at your review, tesco cereals although nothing wrong with tesco cereals all my cereals are named brands so found it strange to lie like that, my breakfast produce are all local and far from cheap , I found it strange you mentioned tasteless when all your plates were empty apart from your sons food which we found on the floor after he threw it. You will not be welcome back to my hotel ever I have never had such rude guest. And such a noisy child.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is my second visit to this hotel and again it was fantastic.The rooms have all been refurbished and i was lucky enough to try out the kingsize room and the bed was like heaven.The position of the hotel is lovely, easy 8 minute walk to North beach and lovely to have a car park to leave your car.Again my car stayed in the car park the whole time.The breakfast was very filling and to be fair every taste catered for including a vegetarian option for one of our party and the waitresses were very welcoming.Well done to all staff this is my second visit and i will return.

Room Tip: Try the king room it was superb, but i have stayed in a double which was lovely just like the bit of extra space to stretch out.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family