“A great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mykonos

Mykonos
Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Casper
“A great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

As I was walking by Mykonos I saw their sign advertising an 'Authentic Greek' meal and decided to give it a try. That's a decision I don't regret. The service was attentive, the atmosphere pleasant, and the food absolutely wonderful. The lamb meat was very tender and flavorful. For desert they served baklava which was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant to those that enjoy Greek cuisine.

“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my husband and 5 year old daughter. Wow we had the meze and we're not disappointed. Priced correctly for what you get.
Would like to point out that for smaller groups they do give you the desert menu to pick a desert included in cost. Larger groups get a selection brought to them.
Couldn't fault it, best part was they never charged for daughter as she had only nibbled and tasted bits. Keo beer lovely, get the large bottles.
Can't wait to return.

• Visited August 2014
“Make sure you're hungry!! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We've often walked past this restaurant, but didn't know what to expect. So, trip advisor in hand, we decided to give it a go! And we're SO glad we did!! My fiancé and I decided to go for the Meze. At £23.95 each, we found it a little bit pricey. But what AMAZING value for money! We started with cold starters, delicious dips, potato salads, and watched with amazement as course after course came out. Our favourite course was the final course with beautifully marinated lamb and chicken. The only thing I will say is that the menu states the Meze comes with a selection of desserts. But we were just handed the dessert menu which we obviously had to pay extra for. We couldn't physically eat any more food, so we decided against desserts. But when we checked the menu back at the hotel, it did state that desserts were included. Our son had a HUGE margherita pizza, which took him just as long to eat and was one of the best pizzas he's eaten! Our tip is to make sure you're hungry before you go in! And if you fancy going Greek, then try the Meze!

wales
“Yummy traditional Greek food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited here on a Sunday afternoon as fancied an alternative to Sunday lunch or fish and chips, I'm a big fan of Greek food and wasn't disappointed! I had lamb kleftiko and my partner had chicken a la greque both of which were lovely. Service was great, decor a little bit dated but clean.
Only negative was the cost , I felt it was a bit pricey for the area. We will defiantly return!

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“The only a Greek restaurant in town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

In a town full of fish and chip restaurants, Mykonos was a welcome find.
Most classic Greek dishes were on the menu. The lamb souvlaki was a bit variable in quality, but the minced lamb kabobs were good as was the grilled Halloumi.
The waiters were Turkish and Romanian, pleasant and courteous.