We stayed here for 2 nights and dined on both nights. The setting is very tranquil, set next to a golf course. While not manicured to an inch of its life, it was very nice. We didn't sit out but there was garden furniture around the grounds - possibly early in the season but some of the wooden ones needed a fresh coat of varnish.
The bedroom was bright, relatively spacious and nicely furnished with quality fittings. The bathroom was very generous and came with Molton Brown toiletries - nice touch. The only gripes we had, and I hasten to add that they are minor:
- when we were out for the day, someone had emptied the bin (as they should), but then left the towels unfolded, bed unmade and not replenished the supply of long life milk (admittedly there is a sign saying that if you wanted fresh milk, get it from downstairs).
- call me a snob but when I pay decent money for a hotel, I don't expect Ikea tea cups in the bedroom. Premier Inn yes, this place possibly not.
- the other half expected bath robes. I'm unsure but I thought I'd mention it.
Dining room - very spacious with quality fittings. Variety of food on the menu, quality and quantity all excellent , as was the service. Breakfast equally superb.
Finally, for a small family run hotel, I'd expect someone to have asked us how our stay was and whether there was anything they could help with. Not this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trefloyne Manor is nestled in the heart of the Pembrokeshire countryside just outside of the beatiful walled town of Tenby. 12 individually designed bedrooms, a beautiful orangery restaurant, sundrenched terraces, 18 hole golf course and breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trefloyne Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trefloyne Manor Tenby, Wales