“Lovely Lunchtime Food”
Review of Ocean Restaurant

Ocean Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 127 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Visiting Tenby for the day, and didn't want just a seaside greasy spoon to eat in, managed to stumble upon Ocean Restaurant whilst visiting the harbour. A great place to dine if wanting lunch or dinner. Lovely views of Tenby harbour, great service and very clean toilets. I will certainly visit the place again if staying in Tenby. We ordered a pot of tea for two plus tuna sandwiches. I loved the fact there was plenty of milk in a jug as I tend to use all the milk, and most restaurants never supply enough.

All in all 5/5. Would visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Just had an amazing meal at ocean everything exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all the staff you have got it right!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

During a romantic week away in August, my partner and I came across Ocean Restaurant one afternoon and glanced at the menu out of interest. Later that evening we decided to give it a go but we hadn't booked (which I saw was a mistake as soon as we walked in, it was buzzing full!). Despite being very busy the manager kindly fitted us onto the last table for 2.

The service was immediate and was very professional yet friendly. We ordered the Mushroom Bruschetta to start which was deliciously creamy and light. I had the Roast Gressingham Duck Breast with bacon bubble and squeak, my boyfriend ordered the Handmade Thailand Pizza. Both were absolutely scrumptious and wonderfully flavoursome! For dessert we opted for Tiramisu and Strawberry Shortbread Cheesecake, again lovely. The service was constantly brilliant despite the restaurant being at full capacity.

It seemed to cater for anybody - families, couples, parties. It is rare to find a place which makes this so fluid and possible.

Once we had polished off our bottle of wine we took advantage of its great location and walked home along the beach front - beautiful!

Needless to say we returned the next evening, but this time we booked in advance and ordered an extra bottle of Pinot Grigio! It would have been rude not to!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

From the minute we walked through the door, we felt very welcome and we're shown to our seats by the friendly waiter.
The restaurant was busy and had a great atmosphere. Even though it was busy, we got our mains within 15 minutes which we were pleasantly surprised by.
The food was fresh, full of flavour and was just amazing.
When we finished, we didn't feel pressured to leave (like at some restaurants). You could see how the staff go the extra mile to make every visit a memorable one.
I don't mind spending my hard earned money in places like this!

Thanks!

1  Thank trev2727
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I came to Tenby with friends for a long weekend and popped in with the hope of 6 of us getting a table the gentlemen was extremely friendly and assisted us immediately! We were seated with 5 minutes! Among us we had several different meals all equally as amazing as the other! The staff were friendly and attentive. A very warm and pleasant experience and would definitely recommend to everyone I know. Very clean and in good location