“Excellent early evening value”
Review of Qube Restaurant

Qube Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 125 Restaurants in Tenby
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Qube Restaurant, located in the centre of Tenby has reached an exciting milestone with the completion of the refurbishment and rebrand. The Award Winning restaurant has become a well-known, trusted brand in Tenby over the years; its owners and staff are passionate about the Qube being an exciting and reliable place to dine. Local food, quality ingredients, great recipes are vital to the success of any dinner, celebration and special occasion. The restaurant has unveiled its new look, created by interior designer, KD Designs Ltd, last Friday night. The restaurant – which, for all its charm and popularity, was beginning to look rather dated, will have a modern makeover ready for the Christmas period! We would like to wish you a warm welcome to the Qube to experience our new lunch and evening menus and also introducing delicious cocktails and canapés. Our winter dining experience offers range from our Early Evening Menu, Kid’s Eat Free between 5-6pm and our Gourmet Burger Night Every Wednesday.
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had spent a week in Tenby eating at various establishments
Our best meal out was when we went to the Cube on our last day for the early evening dining offer of 3 courses for £15.95 per person
The food was very good value and service was excellent
We have had breakfast at the Cube a couple of times and this was also an enjoyable experience

There are newer reviews for Qube Restaurant

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Not sure what to say about this restaurant. I suppose it depends what you are looking for, staff are very friendly, seating i found to be a little close together and randomly placed.

They had a guy on the piano playing very random tunes, not sure if that was a good thing or not.

The food in my opinion was a little expensive for what it was. The food was nice and plenty of it but it lacked a bit of quality. I would say it was more pub grub than good restaurant standard.

It wasnt for us but it was busy so clearly a popular place.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went here for Sunday lunch on a recent trip to Tenby.
There was a fire burning and a pianist tinkling away making the ambience warm and welcoming. The staff were friendly and polite.
My husband ordered the soup as a starter and when I asked him what flavour it was he shrugged and said he didn't know. When I tasted it I thought maybe chicken but couldn't be sure, it was very watery and thin. My pate however was nice and tasty, but would have benefitted from some chutney or relish.
When the main came out I was disappointed to see the Yorkshire pudding was a 'aunt Bessie type' not homemade but the portion size of the meat was generous. The vegetables however were a different story, a small dish between two. There was broccoli (3 small florets), cauliflower ( 4 very small florets), a few slices of carrots and swede, not even a spoonful of peas each and some red cabbage. There was also a dish of creamed leeks which was the same amount as all the other veg put together!.
overall disappointing and I wouldn't go there for Sunday lunch again although I may try the evening menu as the other reviews seem good.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We visited last night, as we'd been unable to get a table in either the Plantaganet or the Bay Tree (both recommended to us). In fairness to the management we were warned that there might be a wait as there was a large hen party that had arrived shortly ahead of us. After this I was left wondering if the CCTV cameras mounted in the ceiling were there for some remake of Fawlty Towers. The 'service' was so poor, it was entertaining in its own right. We initially ordered a couple of glasses of wine: Pinot grigio foe she who must be obeyed, and a cabernet sauvignon for me. Waiter comes back with two glasses of white wine. I point out that I've ordered Cab Sav, and he points to one of the glasses and says "that's what you have Sir!". I told him that everywhere I've ordered it before, its been red, and suggest that he might have brought me a sauvignon blanc instead. This was replaced very quickly... The food, when it came, was disappointing - lamb shank that was incredibly dry and a 'gourmet burger' that was about 50% gristle and left. We asked for the bill and were asked if we'd enjoyed our (half eaten) meals. We said that we hadn't, and explained why and what was wrong. only to get a response of "Oh, that's a shame!" with no offer of apology whatsoever! I'd suggest that there are many better eateries in Tenby and this one best considered as a last resort.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Well priced and wide selection of food. A proper restaurant rather than a pub with food. Good service. We enjoyed it so much we went back again in the same week.