All reviews car park ice machine owner simon high standard no window steep stairs the perfect host sea view cooked breakfast south beach town centre top floor great place to stay would highly recommend this hotel plenty of choice large bathroom excellent breakfast
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel is real value for money, the rooms are bright and clean and the breakfast was the best we had anywhere in the UK. Simon, the owner/manager is a terrific host and a good cook, he was very caring and interested in our travels. The Hotel is located a short stroll from the beach in one direction and the shops/market in the other. We were lucky with parking on the street outside but there is also a large public carpark a short way along the street. We would highly recommend this little Hotel to anyone, it really is lovely and we had a wonderful time in Tenby.

Room tip: Shop around , and then go to the Farnham Hotel in Tenby!
Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Tootone56
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I just got back from a 4 night stay inTenby and this Hotel was just right for us.It was close to the beach ,shops and pubs.
The room was very clean with tea and coffee facilities and the bed was very comfy. Simon the owner was very friendly and welcoming and we especially enjoyed his cooked breakfast.

We parked in a car park in the same street and was only charged £22 for the stay

I would definately recommend The Buccaneer for food and drinks it is on the way down towards the habour and they serve massive meals at a very reasonable price ( around £10 for a main meal) I had a huge lamb shank with all the trimmings and my husband had a huge fish pie. It does get very busy but they have a lovely heated outdoor area with a non smoking section.

We will definately return to this hotel in the futre.

Room tip: If you need a fridge in your room you need to book a superior room
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We arrived last Friday and got greeted straight away by Simon the owner who checked us in. We went to our room and were pleased with the room. Within the room, it had a comfortable bed, flat screen TV, Hair dryer, fresh towels. I started panicking wondering where the toilet and shower were and I saw what I thought were wardrobe doors and found the toilet and shower in there!
If you are claustrophobic, then you wouldn't enjoy it but we found it quite amusing having a shower in a cupboard!
The breakfast was lovely and Simon was very accommodating throughout topping up our toast, tea and coffee.
The rooms were cleaned in the morning and it was cleaned very well.
Parking was fine, There was a car park run by the church who had very reasonable prices
I would stop there again as we had a lovely time.
Thanks

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had a great stay here!! The hotel owner/manager was very friendly and helpful and breakfast was great!! (honestly an amazing cooked breakfast) Customer service here is amazing.

The rooms are small (did like the shower) but then for location and the price its a bargain and if your like me and would rather spend your time out of the hotel than in, then it doesn't matter! There is free wifi in all rooms, though it does work better on the bottom floors.

There's not a lot of free parking (we did manage to get a free space on the road) but there is a a car park directly next to the hotel which is like £3.50 for the whole day or even better a short walk away there's a 24 hour multi-story which costs £2 for 24 hours.

Had a great stay and will defo be back!

Room tip: Try and get room 2 or 3 - the wifi works better on the bottom floors and some rooms do not have en-suites (the owner will let you know before booking though so dont worry).
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The Farnham Hotel is a very basic hotel with old-fashioned bedrooms and tiny bathrooms whose price is very adjusted to what you get.
The owner is very helpful, though I did not find him a couple of times I wanted to ask him something; he apparently leaves the building for some time and there is nobody to ask.
The breakfast is very good, and if you are lucky you can park freely in the same street of the hotel, without having to pay any car park.

Date of stay: April 2012