“Good Value”
Review of Hammonds Park

Hammonds Park
Ranked #36 of 52 Tenby B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 13, 2014

A friendly welcome from Peter and Lan on arrival. Spacious well equipped and comfortable rooms. Hearty breakfast with choices. It is ideally located within walking distance of the town centre, therefore quiet with ample parking and is motorbike friendly. highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I drove my wife to Tenby and she loved it. Here's why:

1) I drove her. Not you, not anyone else. Me. She esteems me as a husband and a man.

2) My car is a Saab 9-3. What my wife likes best about it is using the 'butterfly' drinks holder.

3) We were on half-moon (i.e. a stop-gap honeymoon, which some people crassly refer to as mini-moon) and thus full of beans.

4) Tenby is well good (for reasons too numerous to enumerate within the body of this review).

5) Hammonds Park is an excellent hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well-appointed. The situation is splendid and the beautiful beach within walking distance. Breakfast is bounteous and served with no little élan. The car park is sizable and could easily accommodate ten Saab 9-3s if necessary.

In conclusion, you should drive your wife to Tenby in a Saab 9-3 and stay at Hammonds Park because I did and my life, if not exactly peachy, is good at weekends and on holiday. I aspire to being like me, but without the anxiety of work and bills and the general faff that life entails. Being married is good and being on holiday is good and driving a Saab is good too.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Reeebok1
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a very warm welcome and really enjoyed our stay. I found exactly what I was looking for. To stay in a quiet area of Tenby and not to have to listen to loud music or hen/stag parties that some areas of Tenby can sometimes attract and yet still be very close to the town and seafront, to not have to get a taxi. There is a pleasant short walk (7-10 mins) to the seafront and town.
We had a lovely spacious room with a very large four poster bed and distant sea view, there were no issues with parking either, plenty of space. Breakfast was lovely, as was the regular top up of coffee :-) It could be seen that the warm welcome was extended to everyone that stayed at the hotel, Peter always had seemed to have time for his guests. I would definitely recommend the hotel to my friends and family and would definitely stay again. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gems79Uk
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This Hotel was a recommendation from a work colleague & he has done me proud. Peter the owner was a real nice person when I called to discuss dates & so on. He gave me some sound advice on what dates were available that would suite my small family. We arrived early and he was kind enough to let us park at the Hotel while we went into town searching for a decent lunch, on our return the room was ready & we got a very warm welcome from the staff. I can honestly say that whenever we decide to visit Tenby we will be staying here. The price was very very reasonable for the family room that we had. So it's clean, tidy, we'll presented & the price is good what more could you want. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Lee J
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stayed here for two nights with the family in one of the family rooms....lovely room, loads of space. Breakfast was superb. A lovely, relaxed and friendly hotel and fantastically convenient being a 10 minute walk from Tenby. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank James G
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Comfortable room and bed. Lovely breakfast. Excellent host. About 10 minutes walk into town. Would recommend the coach and horses pub for a meal out.....huge portions of scrummy Thai food. Would I stay here again....yes.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed for four nights,we were greeted by owner peter who made us feel at home from the minute we arrived.He remembered our names and was most helpful regarding places to go and see.The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of room,the food was lovely and plentiful.Another bonus is on-site parking I would definately stay there again and recommend the hotel for a stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple