i have been to mill park 5 time it is very good nice fishing and i will be there this september 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mill Park is a beautiful 25 acre Touring Caravan, Camper Van and Tent camping site on the fringe of Berrynarbour village. Nestled in a beautiful secluded wooded valley with gentle stream gurgling through it feeding our 1.5 acre private fishing lake. Mill Park caters for all types of campers, from the spacious "grass only" pitches for the truly independent campers, right through to the serviced pitches complete with hardstandings, power, water and drainage for those wanting a little more creature comforts. You will find friendly, helpful staff onsite manning a well stocked shop for your everyday useful items and camping essentials. The showers and toilets are impeccably clean. There is a bar onsite serving local specialty ales, lovely wines as well as your usual brand beers, lagers and spirits. With the local beaches a stones throw away and loads of local activities on our doorstep you will not be short of things to do, alternatively relax by the lake, take a walk in the woods or explore the site. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Mill Park Touring Caravan & Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill Park Camping And Caravan Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Mill Park Touring Caravan & Camping Park Ilfracombe, Devon