A group of friends and I stayed at this holiday park for two nights. We camped on one of the sites larger plots and felt it was a good size. We didn't have any neighbours but I think that is due to the time of year.
The bathroom and washing up facilities are good and well maintained. I can imagine at peak times of the year there can be a bit of a queue to use these facilities, but we did not find this an issue.
We bought some eggs from the farm next door and there is a tesco about 10 minutes drive from the site where we bought the other food.
The location is good, with lots of things within walking distance: a tearoom about 5 minutes walk away and a pub about 15 minutes walk away.
There are lots of beaches you can visit in the area - all of which are a short car journey away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The park was quiet and met it's promise of being a place to find "peace and tranquillity."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Gold Awarded Holiday Park. Nestled within a sheltered wooded valley lies our exclusive Holiday Park unlike any other for its location, friendly staff and cleanliness. Your holiday enjoyment is our priority therefore we offer you stunning accommodation in a peacefully green environment with WiFi access throughout. You'll be delighted you booked with Hele Valley. Grab the opportunity to indulge in your own private hot tub, find relaxation in our light therapy sauna and recharge your soul with clean fresh air. Take a stroll along our nature trail and educate yourself in our fascinating wildlife facts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon