Stayed here during August weather not very good rained most of the time but accommodation was spotless and well equipped. Park was kept nice no litter and grounds well tended. On arrival reception staff were most helpful giving lots of local information. Two great local pubs only a few minutes walk from the park both serve up good freshly cooked meals. Had a spa on our accommodation.......fantastic well worth the extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Gold Awarded Holiday Park. Nestled within a sheltered wooded valley lies our exclusive Holiday Park unlike any other for its location, friendly staff and cleanliness. Your holiday enjoyment is our priority therefore we offer you stunning accommodation in a peacefully green environment with WiFi access throughout. You'll be delighted you booked with Hele Valley. Grab the opportunity to indulge in your own private hot tub, find relaxation in our light therapy sauna and recharge your soul with clean fresh air. Take a stroll along our nature trail and educate yourself in our fascinating wildlife facts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon