We have just returned in our campervan after staying 2 nights at "Hele valley" no.7.All staff very helpful and able to answer all our inquiries on the local area.Excellant shower and toilet facilities,plus the site is kept clean and tidy.On leaving we were given a keyring and told next time we stayed would recieve a reduction of £2 per night,that won't be untill next year which i'm sure will be ok.The wife and me have a list of sites that we return to and some that we will avoid,this site will see us again.Apart from the site itself,the location is ideal for us as we enjoy walking.On day one we walked to hele beach and took the coastal path into ilfracombe,it's very steep in places and some of the views along the way are amazing,then walked back along the main road/path.Day two we went to the far end of the site and took the path to the thatched pub then into ilfracombe.At reception we were given a map with all the local walks on plus local pubs/restaurant.The pub next to hele beach is family friendly,food and beer at reasonable prices plus sky sports on 2 screens.The pub near the site focuses on food and this is where you can purchase milk and bits.A nice peaceful site and scenic area,in our opinion this is one not to miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hele Valley is a multi award-winning Holiday Park based in the quaint seaside town of Ilfracombe on the beautiful coast of North Devon. The Park has been owned and managed by the Dovey family for over forty years and is situated in a picturesque valley and is the perfect destination for relaxation, peace and tranquillity. 2016 accolades consist of two Silver Awards at the Devon Tourism Awards, David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation, Trip Advisor Excellence Certificate, Britain in Bloom Gold Award and the AA and Visit England four star gradings. With a wide range of modern and affordable luxury caravans, superior lodges and holiday cottages, there is accommodation perfect for families, friends, couples and pets. Our peaceful, green and well maintained 5-pennant campsite offers a wide range of tent pitches, touring pitches, Camping Pods and state of the art camping facilities. Limited free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon