we visit hele valley every year since we 1st visited it 7 years ago. the staff are absolutely brilliant and make you feel so at home and are very friendly. the accomadations are absolutely brilliant, they are very welcoming and homely. it also has the added bonus of being a pet-friendly site our pet simply loves her holidays to the site and to north devon in general. if people are asking the question 'should we/i go or not?' i would say go. you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Gold Awarded Holiday Park. Nestled within a sheltered wooded valley lies our exclusive Holiday Park unlike any other for its location, friendly staff and cleanliness. Your holiday enjoyment is our priority therefore we offer you stunning accommodation in a peacefully green environment with WiFi access throughout. You'll be delighted you booked with Hele Valley. Grab the opportunity to indulge in your own private hot tub, find relaxation in our light therapy sauna and recharge your soul with clean fresh air. Take a stroll along our nature trail and educate yourself in our fascinating wildlife facts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon