A lovelly site with well kept pitches. Well maintained and clean toilets and showers, Staff are always working but friendly and approachable. A great site for children with a safe play area and speedbumps throughout the site to prevent speeding. The staff are a bounty of information and more than willing to share to make any visit all the better.
and lets not forget the farmhouse next door who sells lovelly eggs, bacon an sausages and cooks a cracking breakfast from thursday through to sunday, well worth a visit.
Dog friendly with loads of places to walk your dog
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Gold Awarded Holiday Park. Nestled within a sheltered wooded valley lies our exclusive Holiday Park unlike any other for its location, friendly staff and cleanliness. Your holiday enjoyment is our priority therefore we offer you stunning accommodation in a peacefully green environment with WiFi access throughout. You'll be delighted you booked with Hele Valley. Grab the opportunity to indulge in your own private hot tub, find relaxation in our light therapy sauna and recharge your soul with clean fresh air. Take a stroll along our nature trail and educate yourself in our fascinating wildlife facts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon