Booked a budget room for 5 days and was happy when we got to our room. Ok it wasn't 5 star accommodation but it was clean and fairly roomy. The tv was a let down though with only channel 1 - 5 and cbeebies but no cbbc which didn't go down with my 9 yr old!! The entertainment team were first class and worked very hard to keep kids and adults happy. The club looked liked it has had a make over and was spotless. The park is at the back of Illfracome but a bus stop right outside meant a easy trip into town and a tesco was 2 mins walk away. A great base to explore the north devon coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ilfracombe Holiday Park has everything you could want on a family holiday. A 56’ heated pool, a sauna, children’s play areas and an internet cafe provide you with all the comforts of home and more. Relax in our pool during the day, and then head to the Exmoor Club for the evening’s entertainment, free to everybody staying at our Ilfracombe Holiday Parks. This park is set at the top of the valley Ilfracombe lies in, so you get views right down over the town and out to sea, exactly what you’d expect from a Devon holiday. If you don’t want to deal with cooking on holiday then our Farmhouse Kitchen Restaurant can cook you up a wide variety of fare, from low price snacks to full grills and specialty dishes. We even offer takeaways. If you are going to cook for yourself, our onsite shop sells everything you’ll need, and there’s a Tesco superstore just a five minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Ilfracombe Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Ilfracombe Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Ilfracombe Holiday Park Devon