My wife and I had the good fortune to find this gem of a hotel and are so glad we did.Everything about it was perfect for our stay from the location with stunning views across the harbour to the tasteful decor and high quality produce in the delicous breakfast.The quaint harbour is a mere five minute walk down a picturesque lane complete with fishing boats and lobster pots I cannot recommend the Collingdale highly enough and look to return for a longer stay very soon Rob and Wendy a
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star rated Victorian guesthouse, and are proud to have received an AA Breakfast Award. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views from our balcony view rooms across the harbour, Damien Hirst's statue 'Verity' and magnificent cliff top scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. We are just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Collingdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Ilfracombe, Devon