Randamly selected this hotel with a weeks notice. With May bank holiday weekend upon us, myself and pregnant partner liked the look of Ilfracomb. Last visited there 20 odd years ago. It was a great long weekend made exceptional by our stay in this ideally located Bed and Breakfast. Great sea view with part of the harbour also visible. 10 minute walk into the main part of Ilfracomb. Our hosts were excellent giving tips here and there on places to visit, eat,etc. Breakfast was spot on if you enjoy your full English. Would recommend and have done already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star Silver rated Victorian guesthouse which also has an AA Breakfast Award. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views across the picturesque harbour of Ilfracombe and the clifftop scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. Just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant guest lounge and breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Collingdale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Guest House Ilfracombe, Devon