“very odd.”
Review of Verity Statue

Verity Statue
Reviewed August 24, 2014

you could tell she was cold with two things sticking out!!!!Mind you the place shes been stuck shes bound to be cold no place for a pregnant woman

There are newer reviews for Verity Statue

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I guess you either love it or you hate it. I don't particularly think it fits very well with Ilfracombe's Victorian theme, but it's not really doing anyone any harm.

It is fairly large and impressive but I wouldn't put it in Ilfracombe.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We really disliked this statue and thought the side where you could see the exposed muscles, skull and growing foetus scary and a little offensive

Reviewed August 20, 2014

All I can say is this statue is absolutely awful I try to see the best in things, but in all honest I fail to see what is the point in this art work situated next to a beautiful harbour. Then again I guess it gives people something to talk about....

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

What a great thing! She stands there completely out if place and grabs your eye! Have a good wander round the harbour and enjoy from every angle. Climb the hills and look from the sea. Described by a boatsman as "Justice for the unborn child" - that wasn't on the description I read so not sure how official it is!! It's a powerful image - I loved it!