“Fab fab fab my lil kiwi”

Relish Bar & Bistro
Ranked #12 of 122 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Went to relish for the first time last night for my eldest daughters 29th bday. We were a table of 6 and the service from the minute we walked in was excellant. The food was presented beautifully and tasted great. The atmosphere was relaxed and cosy. The tablewear was spotless as was the restaurant. Will defo be going again and again. Come on ilfracombe were coming up...

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The restaurant was a minute from Fishermans Cottage and the menu looked good and reasonably priced. Its on Ilfracombe's oldest street and is a comfortable with a friendly atmosphere.
We went on the first night of our stay, I had a special - the Sea Bream and my wife had the Prawn and Crab both were delicious and was followed by an excellent Treacle Tart with Ice Cream and the 3 scoop Ice Cream.
We went back 2 days later and this time went for 3 courses, I had Whitebait, Rib Eye Steak and the Crème Brule. My wife had the Beer Battered Cheese, then dressed crab and the Crème Brule. Again a superb meal, and on both nights they had to turn people away so get there early or book.
We would definitely go back .

Reviewed September 24, 2013

A great little restaurant with a good menu at a good price. pleasant service and wonderful food recommended.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

A lovely little place, with a pleasant atmosphere.
Very welcoming and the service was really good considering there were 14 of us. The pizza's were lovely and the rest of the food looked great aswell. Good value for money and we all left with wider belts.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After several visits to Ilfracombe, I finally decided to book a table at Relish Bar and Bistro. It was a family meal for eight people; grandparents, teenagers, adults in their 40s.
When we arrived we were shown to the back of the bistro, actually this was perfect - we had the whole area to ourselves - a long table, dim lights - lovely cosy atmosphere.
The group ordered everything from scallops, steaks, chicken and burgers. The burger was enormous and the male adults in the group regretted their mains choice :) Puddings were delicious, the service was good - attentive, but not over bearing by any means.
three courses with wine, beer, soft drinks cost circa £30 per head which I thought was very good value.
I would definitely return and recommend.