“Excellent”

Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Fantastic food, fantastic service.

Plenty of variety from full meals to light bites. Sweet potato fries remind me of being back in New Zealand and as the host is a Kiwi they were done perfectly. Also, some unusual dishes on the menu but tasted superb.

Very friendly service and a lovely atmosphere.

We will be back next time we're in the area.

There are newer reviews for Relish Bar & Bistro

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife, two year old and I decided to eat at Relish very last minute. In fact we were undecided between a few restaurants in the town i let my little girl choose. Good choice made. On arrival our waitress couldn't have been more accommodating considering we never booked. The place itself is small but has loads of character, my kind of place. More importantly the food was excellent. You knew everything was fresh as it took a bit longer to get each course. Lucky we had the iPad for the wee one. I had the prawn and h crab canelonni and wife had the burger. The little one had fish and chips but what really impressed me was the effort that went into the presentation of he food, even for my little girl. Oh, and the malbec vino was very nice too. Thanks for a lovely meal, making us feel special and recommending such lovely food.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I first went to this resturant with friends, there were 4 of us in total we had 4 starters that were excellent ( scallops, 2 chicken wings and I'm sure figs) then we had a pizza, 2 venison and a burger. For mains all arrived quickly with great service all platted up amazingly and tasted just fabulous. One of US had cheese cake for pudding was a huge portion and was amazing. We were even more suprised when.we received the bill it was only £80 and that included a few rounds of alcoholic drinks. I have since been back twice and will be going the end of Sept for a friends birthday I would happily tell everyone to eat here

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We walked in on the off chance and have to say they accomodated us brilliantly, nothing was too much trouble even when we had to return the pizza as it had Parmesan on the top. The service was very quick and the food was great, we love fish and chose the fish platter it tasted so fresh. Though it was a Saturday evening and is primarily for couples we managed to eat with two children.My son loved his pizza, recommend you book in advance as a lot of the good restaurants are fully booked. Would love to go again.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went here with on a girls night out ....just great, lovely and trendy not a great choice of menu but then you know it will all be fresh cooked everything from the starters to the pizzas and sweets where huge a good price too!. The service was warm and friendly. We will be defantly back will go with hubby as well nicel little intimate bistro!!