“Home cooked food with great hosts”

The Manor House Cafe
Ranked #5 of 124 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Friendly High Street Cafe open all year for Breakfasts, Lunches, local Farm Cream Teas and in high season early Dinners. Our varied menu is family friendly from juicy local steaks and burgers to meals for the kids too. Our food is all sourced locally including our Beers and Ciders and we aim for a relaxed atmosphere after your day at the beach or long drive to beautiful North Devon We are also Dog friendly
Reviewed January 11, 2013

A very friendly place to eat traditional English food cooked by Mick, and served by Jill. As well as fantastic food, the atmosphere is welcoming for regulars and tourists alike.

1  Thank fairydust50
JillyMSC, Owner at The Manor House Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for your review, we are always glad when poeple have enjoyed thier visit. The Manor House is our home and love it here.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am carer in this community and me and my collegues often go here for coffee, hot choc and lunch .. all delicious .. couldnt complain at all .. not to pricey and all good honest home cooked food!

1  Thank Kirsty N
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Today I visted the Manor House Cafe for our annual Christmas Dinner, it was just like my mum makes. Very tasty piping hot and completely yummy, complete with crackers coffee and mints and friendly efficient staff. Please visit you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Coffeepot M
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I very often visit the manor when visiting my Gran who lives in Ilfracombe. The food is always very tasty, cooked fresh and great value. The homemade pasties are a must and I love the soup!! Look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Lovely local friendly cafe with a delicious menu. The owners are great, homecooked food. Make sure you visit when you're in Ilfracombe