“Fabulous Pizzeria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Friendly warm welcome. Family run. The food is excellent and freshly cooked, good atmosphere. Value for money in this pleasant little atmospheric Pizzeria.

Anna & Richard

There are newer reviews for Settantanove Pizzeria

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My partner and I popped into this place while visiting Ilfracombe.

It has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff, quick service, flexibility on toppings and good value for money pizzas.

Would recommend it if you are after relaxed, informal meal out.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We found the food here to be of a pleasantly, surprisingly high standard and with the average price of a main course only around 8-9 quid it was also very reasonably priced. The starters and desserts also fell into the same vrp category. The only real issue for us was the fact we were there on a Monday evening and for a good 30-40 mins we were the only diners. Eventually a couple of other people arrived, but the fact is the atmosphere was almost none existent, with the piped Italian background music doing nothing at all to help.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I ate here with friends who struggled to eat in Ilfracombe as a party of 7. We were requested to pre book which we did, and despite being dubious as to wether or not I'd enjoy it, I very soon relaxed into the stylish surroundings and enjoyed some really delicious food! The wine available in this restaurant is more reasonably priced than others in Ilfracombe and the two bottles our party had, one white one red, were really delicious. Our party had a mixture of pasta and pizza and no one was disappointed! Our bill was also a pleasant surprise, you really do get good food for a good price. I will be returning. The waitresses were also fantastic, polite and helpful!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I wish we could have found this earlier!, we were a big table of seven, we had to pre order and pay a small deposit to secure the table.
we stayed for a long time and the restaurant was busy throughout our time there. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
we all chose something different from the menu i had the chicken and pesto it was perfect!
The wine menu had a wide choice of wines, very well priced.
I never eat dessert but the lemon tart called to me i combined it with espresso and was the perfect end to an amazing meal.
Value for money, friendly staff and a full belly!