“Beautiful apartment right by the sea”
other travelers have booked this property
Spectacular sea views!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Spectacular sea views!
Superb sea view from the kitchen too!
Ready for a peaceful nights sleep!
Clean and modern bathroom.
Ilfracombe harbour.
Harbour, Lantern hill/St Nicholas Chapel and Hillsborough.
Harbour from Rapparee Cove, 5 minutes walk.
Cheyne beach two minutes walk.
Ilfracombe harbour from Hillsborough.
Beautiful Woolacombe sands 15 minutes by car. Voted 5th best beach in Europe!!
Croyde Bay 20 minutes away.
Saunton Sands near Croyde.
Crystal clear sea at Woolacombe.
A beautiful picture of sunset at Putsborough
Come and say hello to 'Verity' !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Joysilver...
Troon, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment right by the sea”
Reviewed December 4, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Andy gave us a warm welcome and showed us round. The apartment was perfect for us. Hed even put up a lovely Christmas tree, we would happily go back but for the bed which was too soft for us.
Where it is though is perfect, we loved the views and the walks nearby!

Date of stay: December 2016
Dec 5, 2016
Thank you for your kind words Joy, I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay. The bed does have a foam 'topper' which can be removed and may explain why it was a little too soft for your taste. I do hope you consider returning soon Andy
Becbecket...
“Miss”
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

A very well kept property with spectacular views. Andy was extremely helpful from when we booked right through until departure. It was perfect for myself, my partner and 3 month old baby son! The bedroom had ample space for a travel cot. The kitchen was well equipped and living room was perfect for two adults and a baby.
I would definitely recommend this property and certainly stay here again.

Oct 24, 2016
Thank you for your lovely review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the apartment, I hope you can return again very soon Andy
AlisonMit...
“Home from home”
Reviewed October 22, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We were met by Andy's dad who was lovely and very helpful. We expected the apartment to be great having read the reviews but were surprised at just how lovely it was. The sea views are breathtaking...there is nothing we could fault about this accommodation...there was everything you could ever need..spotlessly clean...comfy...cosy...I could go on and on...perfect location for everything...have recommended to family and friends and know they would love it...thanks Andy we loved it!!

Oct 24, 2016
My pleasure! Thank you for your wonderful comments, I really do appreciate it. I hope to see you again very soon . Andy
Road38439
“Excellent apartment in perfect location”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely well-presented accommodation with wonderful sea views from lounge and kitchen and town view from bedroom. Spotlessly clean, comfortable and well equipped accommodation. Andy, the owner, was very helpful and informative throughout the booking process and met us on arrival and showed us where to park etc. We very much enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and view
Liked least: Nothing
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 18, 2016
Thank you very much for your lovely comments regarding the Apartment, it was a pleasure to meet you and I very much look forward to welcoming you again very soon . Andy
gaffer309
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Well presented with superb sea views.”
Reviewed October 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Greeted by Andy who showed us the apartment and the parking space. The place was spotless and everything was provided for a very nice stay, although the noise from the church bells nearby took a bit of getting used to but will certainly be booking up again.

Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Oct 18, 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, I look forward to welcoming you back very soon . Andy
jcwdt
“Stunning...not to be missed.”
Reviewed September 13, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We were originally looking for a hotel for a couple of nights when this apartment popped up. We decided to give it a try, so glad we did. Andy's dad met us in Ilfracombe and took us to the apartment where we were greeted by his sister. They made us feel really welcome, showed us where everything was and then kindly dropped us at the supermarket to pick up supplies. The apartment itself was beautiful...a lot more spacious than I expected. Kitchen was well equipped. Nice comfy bed and best of all the place was spotlessly clean. The only problem we had was that the views were so impressive from the lounge window( made better by the complimentary binoculars) we didn't want to go out . Can't wait for the opportunity to come back.

Date of stay: September 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Whole place fantastic, but has to be the stunning views.
Liked least: All those steps...lol.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sep 13, 2016
Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, sorry I didn't see you myself but hopefully next time! Look forward to welcoming you again very soon Andy
Melissa D
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Ok apartment but”
Reviewed September 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The apartment was ok apart from the dirty bin on the floor and the dirty bath, quite overpriced for what we expected, we left on the Wednesday due to no sleep very noisy could do with double glazing, and the entrance hall was very dirty and grubby, not a good first impression. Won't be staying there again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 12, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I'm sorry you found the apartment ok but not to your liking, I'm not sure which bin you are referring too but I will replace immediately if necessary. The Apartment is fully double glazed throughout, the windows are admittedly sash windows but I can't change them as the building is listed, on very windy days there can be wind noise so I apologise for the weather. The bath enamel has been repaired quite recently and there is a noticeable colour difference around the plug hole but the bath is cleaned thoroughly and is never dirty, I'm sorry if it appeared that way, again I will replace if necessary ASAP. The entrance hall is a communal entrance for four flats and is in constant use, we do try to keep it as tidy as possible and will ensure the standard expected from guests is maintained :-)

Andy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing