“Highly recommended, hidden treasure”
Review of Eclectick - CLOSED

Eclectick
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: bloody great place to be
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stumbled across this cosy restaurant and I'm so glad we did. The food was absolutely amazing, the hosts were friendly and helpful, and we particularly loved one of the house cats - Lou Lou! I can't stop thinking about the food 2 days later!

There are newer reviews for Eclectick

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Last week I was on business for 2 days and I was taken to this incredible restaurant by 2 local friends (Stuart & Suzy). This place has plenty of character, warmth and very welcoming hosts. Geoff produced some new cocktails which we were only too happy to try out. The atmosphere was very relaxed where we had snacks at the bar before our being shown to our table for the rest of the evening. The cuisine was delightful, with a decent range of dishes including a few vegetarian options. Special mention goes to the chicken wing starters and my personal favorite being the Thai Chicken Curry which was probably the best main dish of this type I've tasted during my travels over the past 18 months. The experience was so good that good we all went back the following night. You will certainly not be disappointed with this very impressive, stylish and hidden treasure of Ilfracombe.

1  Thank TCO2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

A big gang of us went and we had a ball. Cocktails on the terrace overlooking the town before a good meal and dancing in the bar. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

A large group of us ate there on Sunday night. The staff were extremely welcoming and our cocktails served on the roof terrace were fantastic. We decided to eat a la carte rather than off the set menu and the resounding consensus was that the food was superbly cooked, despite the wide selection of dishes and cuisines. A favourite at the table was the steak, which was cooked to order and to perfection.

We had a very fun night and were made feel extremely welcome. I would highly recommend a visit if in Ilfracombe or the surrounding areas.

1  Thank Brymay
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stumbled upon this place whilst walking down the quaint old street known as fore street in ilfracombe. Geoff showed us around the restaurant and roof terrace. The style of the restaurant and the views from the terrace won us over and we booked for the following evening. What a pleasure....... Started with cocktails on the terrace and then had our meal in the restaurant. The food quality was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend this place and look forward to making a return visit. All I can say if you want a relaxed unhurried lovely dining experience then try it, I don't think you will be disappointed.