“Nice place and dog friendly.”
Review of Dolly's Cafe

Dolly's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 120 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Nice place and dog friendly.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went there and had 3 nice meals baked potato with filling very nice, my mum in law had a toasty and we shared a bowl of chips,good service and helpfull staff.Very clean place,my only gripe is waitresses with their hair flying all over the place when doing your food..

Visited June 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“pleasant cafe”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had a snack and coffee in this airy seaside cafe.It wasn't very busy at the time of year we visited but the service was prompt and friendly. we enjoyed our coffees and the snacks were adequate for our requirements and well priced for an inexpensive no frills bite of good quality.

“Amazing.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went to this cafe today, and it was a pleasant surprise! It was a little busy but the staff greeted us and did their best to find us the best table. Except for a very impolite man at the counter it was perfect. I have no idea what he complained about but the staff seemed to be very shocked and explained they did everything they could with a witty well deserved comment from who i gather is the boss. A very tasty, enjoyable and good value for money! The cafes nearer to where we were staying were very dark, dull and very unwelcoming. Dolly's cafe was perfect and will definitely be going back to use our 10 % discount. Good going Dolly's cafe! Will be visiting soon!

London, United Kingdom
“Dolly's Cafe - Excellent Seaside Cafe with Great Service and Good Food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Dolly's Cafe is a very traditional looking seaside cafe, just across the road from Wildersmouth Beach.
We visited on a Bank Holiday lunchtime with a hungry toddler and were very pleased with the quality of our food and the friendly service.
Travelling with a little one and a dog can often be very difficult as its hard to find somewhere to cater for both. Dolly's Cafe has a good children's menu, high chairs and even a few children's books. It also allows well-behaved pets which is a godsend for us.
The food was of good quality. Our sandwiches were made from fresh, thick-sliced bread. The portions were good.
The service was excellent. Very friendly and prompt. Our waitress made sure we had everything we needed for our little boy and even brought a few biscuits for the dog.
We would highly recommend Dolly's Cafe and intend to return when we visit again in the summer.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Dolly's Cafe Ilfracombe Seafront - A Surprising Discovery”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Dolly's Cafe on the Ilfracombe Seafront Promenade cooked me a wonderful, large breakfast (with their "Dolly's doorstep toast") for under £7.00 which included a good pot of fresh tea. This was a pleasant surprise today. Well I started out in catering 36 years ago, I've seen almost everything and cooked almost everything. Dolly's Ilfracombe: of the few places that still serves plum tomatoes, so not black, dry and boring "fresh". if anyone has a problem, well I don't understand it, I had a great time. Nobody's perfect and show me something that is, but Dolly's Cafe comes close.. I almost forgot; on your way out they'll hand you ten per cent discount for next time. What's not to like?

Very Good 4/5 Mushroom Heads