Standard pub hotel on walking in, seemed to be short staffed on my arrival, took 10mins for the owners wife to show me to my room, room was clean, and newly painted look, nice little shower room, shower door abit stiff but well powered shower, toilet flush was poor, toilet roll still in toilet after 1 flush, loved the sash window. And bed was comfortable, good value for money. But food in restaurant was poor! Wouldn't eat there again, there's plenty of other places to eat within walking distance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon