A good location right on the Harbour and easy access to all of Ilfracombe. The public areas could do with a bit of sprucing up but the room we stayed in (34) was clean and tidy, with lovely white towels and a really comfy bed. A decent sized room and views across the Harbour. The only down side was the huge step up into the bathroom. The breakfast was good and the service was very good for food and drinks. We would definitely use this hotel again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon