Historical pub in the old fashioned way but redone outside to look fairly new. Internally it was typical English pub with the best location in Ilfracombe overlooking the harbor. The rooms were small and hard to get up the stairs to and didnt have much of a view but they were clean and well kept and the royal room we stayed in had a spa which was great. Walk out off the terrace onto the beach and out the side door onto the tourist quay with all the souvenir and fish and chip shops. Dont stay anywhere else. Good value too but parking is a real problem with the only available being public parking on the fishing jetty on the other side of the bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon