Was really surprised at quality of The Royal Britannia for the price we paid. The bedroom was really quaint and cosy with a bathroom with a jacuzzi bath (LOVED!) a toilet, a little sofa area with a TV and plenty of tea and coffee.
We attended a family party nearby and thought we would make the most of being child free and book a Hotel. So glad we chose to stay here.
We took advantage of the late check out and went for a stroll down the nearby pier and harbour area. We will definitely choose to stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon