My husband and i stayed at The Royal Britannia hotel for 2 days.We had really wonderful time.The room we were in which was 1 of the sea view rooms,was very clean and warm. The sea was just in front of us, we loved it!!!
The staff were so nice and helpful Freshly cooked full English breakfasts was served which was very nice,specially the fresh ground coffee that I had was lovely.
We enjoyed our stay so much.We defitnetly will go back there next year.Thank you so much to all the staff at the brit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon