Me and my partner traveled really late that evening! And all we got was NO room at this inn??? But then we were guided to the Royal Britannia Hotel on the harbour it was nearly midnight? He had no rooms available but kindly rang round to sister hotels which we still got NO room here? Richard then told me to wait whilst he spoke to a guest who had the 3 bed apartment, he then returned to say that we could have one of the rooms at 20£ each AMAZING!!!!! He went out of his way to help us which goes a long way! The room was basic but clean and it suited us well, so thank you again Richard and wife and son, we will return and hope to see you in Bath at the guest house I work at!! Thank you again. Faye and Rob
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon