We took a last minute five day break here at the beginning of September and of course, we were lucky with the weather, which of course makes any holiday fabulous... this park is really nice - we booked a lodge with a hot tub, oh my goodness how wonderful was that!! It was bubbling hot and ready for when we arrived - the lodge was spotless and modern, lovely views and was a nice distance away from the rest of the lodges so we felt private and not ontop of anyone - it wasnt cheap but we really wanted luxury and we certainly got it - we actually haggled and got a discounted price which was great too! The park is beautifully maintained, the little shop/bakery and the pub are all lovely with nice staff and quality surroundings - its in a great spot equidistant from Ilfracoombe, Woolacombe and all the lovely little market towns around - I would go there again like a shot! Fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning Locations, close to all amenities, such as Woolacombe Beach, Ilfracombe & Exmoor. Our Lodges offer Luxury to everyone, with a selection of meadow views, hot tubs and VIP plots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mullacott Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mullacott Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Mullacott Park Ilfracombe, Devon