We also just got back from a 3 night Easter stay. We were made to feel extremely welcome and relaxed by Zoe after long journey from London. Hotel and rooms were immaculate. Breakfasts were awesome! Would highly recommend staying here as great point to explore Ilfracombe and surrounding area - again thanks to Zoe's local knowledge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Victorian villa that combines contemporary style with a classic twist. The Elmfield offers the facilities of a luxury hotel, with the warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere of a friendly family home. There is a fully licensed bar, and games room, and the comfortable family lounge transforms into a cosy cinema in the evening. In the gardens is the pool house with heated swimming pool (Easter - October), and a summer house with terrace offering lovely views of the wilder valley. The grounds run down to a secret garden with fire pit and the soft sound of the stream as a relaxing backdrop. Available for whole house hire or individual room B&B basis. The Elmfield in Ilfracombe offers very competitive packages for exclusive use wedding weekends. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Elmfield Hotel Ilfracombe
- Elmfield Hotel Ilfracombe
- Elmfield Boutique Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Elmfield Ilfracombe, Devon