We loved visiting Ilfracombe and it was made truly special by staying at The Elmfield. Our room was beautiful and spacious with an amazing view. Our hosts, Zoe, Matt and their two lovely boys made us feel so at home. We enjoyed some homemade sloe gin upon arrival and a huge feast too! We went on a big coastal walk with the Hotel Dog, Lola. Zoe mapped out our route for us and gave us some idea of what there was to do in the town. We were so spoilt by the family at Breakfast and we all sat and ate a proper full englisg with fresh fruit and yoghurts. Its one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and we can't wait to come back with our little boy as there was a big playroom he would love!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Victorian villa that combines contemporary style with a classic twist. The Elmfield offers the facilities of a luxury hotel, with the warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere of a friendly family home. There is a fully licensed bar, and games room, and the comfortable family lounge transforms into a cosy cinema in the evening. In the gardens is the pool house with heated swimming pool (Easter - October), and a summer house with terrace offering lovely views of the wilder valley. The grounds run down to a secret garden with fire pit and the soft sound of the stream as a relaxing backdrop. Available for whole house hire or individual room B&B basis. The Elmfield in Ilfracombe offers very competitive packages for exclusive use wedding weekends. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Elmfield Hotel Ilfracombe
- Elmfield Hotel Ilfracombe
- Elmfield Boutique Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Elmfield Ilfracombe, Devon