“Really convenient & good value.”
Review of No. 31

Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: Scottish
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was in Blairgowrie and limited for time, parked in Wellmead and popped into No. 31 for a snack. Had a really nice tuna toastie and a pot of tea - just what I fancied - and the service was great. Good value too. There were a mixture of groups in that day - tables of two and some larger groups as well, so plenty of room for meeting up with friends for a more leisurely meal. The kind of place that one feels at ease being on one's own. I will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for No. 31

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I noticed your comment on racism and blind eye in number 31 and also laughed at your rant on the fair o' Blair about bleach filled pints, I would like to say you must work in another establishment and are trying your hardest to get people through your doors.. Shallow attempt sir.

For everyone else I have had a very enjoyable visit to this establishment and the bar staff are incredibly friendly no matter what race or colour you are.... I know this because I am Asian

6  Thank Gavin S
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We recently visited No 31 twice, on our way to the Highlands and on the way back.

On both occasions, the service was very pleasant and friendly, with good food\drink at a reasonable price.

No 31 has a friendly atmosphere with many of the locals making a fuss of our baby, which was lovely for him.

We would certainly visit again if we ever pass this way in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Watched the Scotland v England game in Number 31 tonight.

A young few of a group of a dozen or so 18/19 year olds throughout the first half used racist language every time a black English player touched the ball.... Monkey chants, 'coon', 'N.....'

This went on throughout the first half and even though I was about as far away from the bar as I could be, the bar staff didn't address it. An Indian woman and her husband left at half time.... Coincidence?

Second half, six of the group from near the bar headed to our half of the pub, their racist shouts getting louder. Continued monkey chants, use of the 'N' word and shouts of 'Coon'...... The bar staff did nothing despite collecting glasses nearby during one outburst. One older guy sitting near by twice told the young guys to stop with the racist chanting, and it calmed a bit there after.

I've lived in Blair for more than twenty years and have watched lots of football games involving black players on both home and away teams whether Scotland or an SPL team and I've never heard that kind of language.

This group were all local and bar staff did nothing about it.

These guys were an embarrassment to Scottish football and the bar staff did nothing.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Yummy! Cheap and cheerful food available yet again. Favourite place to eat out for lunch. Left feeling full up, and excited for next visit.