“another great stay”
Review of Altamount Chalets

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blairgowrie
Altamount Chalets
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“another great stay”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

my sister and I had a great weekend .Ihad stayed before and it is so peacefull ,sister was quite surprised due to negative reviews .on arrival heating was on which was great as was the welcome pack.The cabin has everything you need and I will be back again soon ,also no problems shopping Tesco and coop five mins walk.great place to relax try it .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank mikalexi

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My boyfriend and I just came back from a 3-night stay at log cabin No 1 and we absolutely loved it.
The kitchen came fully equipped with everything you would need. Living room has couch, chair, coffee table and TV with freeview and a DVD player built in and also dining table with chairs. The bedroom had plenty of storage and the bed was one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on.
The peacocks were lovely to look at and didn't really bother us with their call to each other too much.
Amentities like Co-op, Tesco and town centre all within about 5 minutes walking distance of the cabin.
The hotel has a lovely italian restaurant with fresh food cooked on demand using local produce and the staff at the hotel and restaurant were absolutely lovely.
We had an amazing experience there, we visited Balmoral Castle which is only an hour drive with beautiful scenery on the way and Edinburgh which is one hour and half away which I recommend whole hearty.
The best money ever spent and we would definitely recommend and probably we would be back in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Deeash7
Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Recently stayed in cabin 12. Everything you could want for a three day stay, especially if you can get a Groupon deal like we did. Cannot fault the friendliness of the people, both at the hotel and about town. Would recommend Sampan for something to eat and The Dredgenought for a pint and game of pool. A heads up the Peacocks love Space Raiders!

• Stayed March 2014
5 Thank Jayson C
Broxburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I are just back from a 3 night stay at log cabin 13 and we absolutely loved it. Sheila at the hotel was lovely and let us check in early. When we got to our cabin the heating was on for us so we walked into a nice and cosy atmosphere. The kitchen came fully equipped with everything you would need - cutlery, cups, mugs, plates, pots, pans, cooker, toaster, fridge with a little freezer, microwave and even a little breakfast bar to eat your meals at. Livingroom has couch, chair, coffee table and TV with freeview and a DVD player built in. The bedroom had plenty of storage to store any belongings and the bed was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept on, my partner would agree. The peacocks were lovely to look at and didn't really bother us with their call to each other, they weren't shy and would come right up to our decking and give us a wee show. Co-op, Tesco and town centre all within about 5 minutes walking distance of the cabin. Had an amazing experience here, would definitely recommend and can safely say we will be back in the future.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Naime1
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Just back from our wee 3 day break and had a great time,, we had cabin 4 and it had everything we needed,, toilet with shower cubicle,, kitchen was practical, cooker,, microwave and a fridge with ice box,, earlier reviews don't do the place justice...

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Chris H
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic time here.great value £119 for three nights..only complaint was they didnt tell us actual hotel closed for refurbishment when we booked.but would go back in the future..my husband also enjoyed his stay

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lainey015
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have just returned from a wonderfully relaxing weekend with my best friend full of girly chats and cups of tea!! The wooden chalet was great, comfy leather sofas, well appointed layout, comfy beds, tv/DVD player, plenty hot water and heaters that keep you as toastie as you like! All of my fears from some of the reviews on here were quashed, you can't please some people.... I'd go back anytime, with friends, my hubby and kids... You can even take your dog!
I can also say that I got the best service, the most genuine and lovely service from the staff at the hotel. I had car trouble and couldn't check out on time (waiting for mechanic) and they were so friendly and helpful even offering me a free cup of tea whilst I was waiting.... You just can't buy that kind of service!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends