“Best meal in Blairgowrie”
Review of The Lairds House - CLOSED

The Lairds House
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Scottish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Laird's House is just stones throw from one of the great walks in the area. The laird's house is open for teas and coffee's with a selection of cakes and scones. We offer an informal lunch and slightly more formal Dinner. Ross in the kitchen is very proud of our steaks and takes great pleasure in specially selecting our beef. We are open Monday and Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday to Saturday inclusive 9am-11pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
“Best meal in Blairgowrie”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have visited the Lairds House on a number of occasions as I live locally..it doesn't matter what time of the day or evening you go there is always a warm welcome awaits. My husband took me there for an evening meal on Wednesday, he had the pigeon starter(something a wee bit different) and I had the scallops(cooked to perfection), then we both tucked into the delicious steak and ale pie, the cheesecake pudding was home made and yummy although I struggled to finish mine..my husband polished his off. I cant fault this place its well worth a visit

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A great addition to Blairgowrie.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I hail from Blairgowrie and was back for a family birthday. We had dinner here and the food, service and decor were fabulous. Especially enjoyed browsing and buying from the gift shop within the restaurant after dinner. A great night out!

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Try the Pie”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

As we were staying overnight near Blairgowrie, we decided to book a meal at The Laird's House following the reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. We went for the Steak and Ale Pie which was superb and well worth the fifteen minute wait and we were even offered a spoon for the gravy. We rarely post on Tripadvisor but felt this was worth us reviewing as the food and hospitality were outstanding.

1 Thank Guy051
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you haven't been you must try is place”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Went for lunch and liked it so much I went back for a birthday dinner the next night. I found the food to be outstanding. Decor and atmosphere is amazing and staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Will definitely visit again. I highly recommend you try this place for the high quality of food in a great venue.

Great for Mums with prams as very spacious and has a play area.

Stafford, United Kingdom
“The single best meal out I have ever had”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What is there to say? The staff were delightful, the owner was a star. We were in Blairgowrie on business and thought we'd give the Laird's house a try. Just try it!

1 Thank KJDouglas